TAMRON AF 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD Sony E-mount
Prikazana cijena je za virmansko/gotovinsko plaćanje s uključenim popustom i
Ukoliko plaćate karticama cijena je: 6.315,00 KN.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-5.6 to f/16-32
- One XLD Element, One LD Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
- BBAR and Fluorine Coatings
- RXD Stepping AF Motor
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Offering the unique mixture of an all-in-one zoom range and a fast design, the 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD from Tamron is a wide-to-super-tele zoom distinguished by its bright f/2.8 maximum aperture at the wide end of the zoom, along with its sleek and portable design. A series of specialized elements are used to maintain high sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range. Benefitting the optical design is an RXD stepping motor, which enables quick, near-silent autofocus performance to suit stills and video, along with full-time manual focus override and a minimum focusing distance of 7.5". Suiting this lens's use in harsh climates, it also sports a moisture-resistant construction along with a fluorine-coated front element to protect against fingerprints and smudging.
- All-in-one zoom is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 42-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright f/2.8-5.6 maximum aperture range suits working in available lighting conditions, especially when working at the wide-angle end of the expansive zoom range.
- A series of specialized elements control a variety of aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness and clarity.
- RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive) autofocus motor delivers impressively quiet, quick, and smooth focusing performance to suit both stills and video applications. This focusing system also offers a minimum focusing distance of just 7.5" and a 1:3.1 maximum magnification for working with close-up subjects. Full-time manual focus override is also possible, and it is compatible with Sony's Direct Manual Focus function or fine-tuned manual control.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Zoom Lock switch keeps the lens in its retracted position when not in use.
Focal Length 28 - 200mm
Aperture Maximum: f/2.8-5.6
Camera Mount Type Sony E
Format Compatibility 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
Angle of View 75° 23' - 12° 21'
Minimum Focus Distance 7.5" / 19 cm
Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:2.9
Optical Design 18 Elements in 14 Groups
Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded
Filter Thread Front: 67 mm
Dimensions (DxL) 74 x 116.8 mm
Weight 575 g