National Geographic Africa A7300 Shoulder Pad for messenger bags
- Includes padded shoulder strap for extra comfort
- Ideal for any Africa Collection photo bag
- Wraparound fit for effortless setup
- Velcro closure for secure fastening around the strap
- Designed with quality canvas and genuine leather
- Flexibility that doesn't sacrifice on comfort. The National Geographic Africa Shoulder Pad makes it easier than ever before for photographers to transport their gear. Now you can instantly upgrade your bag and look forward to maximum portability. That's partly thanks to its smartly designed Velcro closure, which can be quickly and securely fastened around your bag for enhanced support. Plus, it's remarkably compact and lightweight, and can be tucked away in your bag in practically no time. This pad is designed to complement the National Geographic photo bags and camera messenger bag, and features a wraparound fit that you can use with the majority of bag straps. And because it can counteract heavier payloads, it helps take the pressure off your shoulders by preventing your bag's straps from digging into your skin. An ideal companion for travelling photographers using the camera messenger bag, it has been designed with high-quality canvas and genuine leather. For comfortably travelling on long trips, this shoulder strap adds the perfect finishing touch. For your assurance, this shoulder pad has been designed to very high standards in Italy. That means it is built to last and will withstand the test of time.
Težina: 76 g
Garancija: 24 mj.