MARUMI Macro Close up lens set MC (+1 +2 +4) 72mm
You may miss the point when you come closer to a flower or
other small object to take a picture of it. Haven't you had such an
At such times, "Close-up lens" mounted on the lens will enable close-up shooting.
The close-up lens mounted on the lens will shorten the minimum focus distance, enabling you to, in effect, come closer to an object for close-up photography.
Unlike a zoom lens with a macro, it can be used in the entire zoom area. You can take a picture at any magnification by zooming even at the same distance from the object.
Comes with x3 filters
- Allows focusing closer than a basic lens.
- The lenses can be used individually or in any combination to achieve ultra-close focus.
- Excellent for Hobbyists.
- High-Quality for ColourCore Glass
- Black Aluminium Filter Ring
- The maximum magnification achieved with these attachments will depend on the focal length of your lens as well as the actual close focusing capability of that particular lens.
- A +1 close-up lens will allow you to focus your lens somewhat closer than it already does;
- A +2 close-up lens will allow you to focus closer that the +1;
- A +4 lens will allow you to focus even closer than a +2.
- A +1 combines with a +2 will equal a +3, while a +2 combined with a +4 will equal a +6, and so on.