Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 toffee, instant fotoaparat
Built into the INSTAX Wide 300 is a flash with automatic power settings and a fill flash mode. This complements the auto exposure settings to produce well-lit images. Exposure compensation is available from ±2/3 EV via a lighten-darken control for adjusting the shots based on the situation. Also, there is an LCD screen that displays number of shots remaining, the exposure compensation, and flash mode.
Additional features of the camera include a film pack confirmation window to check and see if film is loaded and a tripod socket for when additional stability is needed. A close-up lens adapter is included for focusing as close as 15.5" from the subject, and the INSTAX Wide 300 runs on four AA batteries and comes with a strap.
- Retractable 95mm lens features a fixed f/14 aperture with a construction of 2 components and 2 elements
- Works with ISO 800 INSTAX film
- Focusing ranges from 3.0 to 9.8' or 9.8' to infinity
- Lens ring dial for adjusting focus setting
- Electronic shutter release with speeds from 1/64 to 1/200 seconds
- Lighten-darken control exposure compensation with ±2/3 EV
- Flash recharge time of 0.2 to 6 seconds and red LED flash ready indicator
|Format filma:||Instax Wide|