Blackmagic Design Video Assist 5" 3G
Add professional monitoring and high-quality recording to your camera with the Video Assist 3G-SDI/HDMI 5" Recording Monitor from Blackmagic Design. It features a bright 5" 1920 x 1080 display with 300 cd/m² brightness to help you frame and focus your shots, and it provides 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs for recording the video output from professional and consumer cameras. You can monitor and record video resolutions up to 1080p60 10-bit 4:2:2 and up to 16 channels of embedded 24-bit 48 kHz audio.
The Video Assist 3G 5" records to an SDXC/SDHC memory card using a single UHS-I SD card slot. Use the USB Type-C port to record for configuring and upgrading the monitor. Video is recorded using industry-standard Apple ProRes (HQ, 422, LT, or Proxy) and Avid DNxHD codecs.
This monitor's touchscreen interface enables you to adjust settings and access monitoring features such as histogram, waveform, RGB parade, vectorscope, and many more scopes and exposure tools. There is also a tally light on top of the monitor to indicate it is operating and recording. Choose from 11 languages for easier use of on-screen text displays and menu options. Power the monitor using the included 12V power adapter or using separately available Sony L-Series type batteries on the dual battery slots.
- Supports video formats up to 1080p60
- Can be used to upgrade viewing and recording options with older cameras
- 5" touchscreen LCD screen with customizable overlays
- 3G-SDI and HDMI input ports with loop-through outputs
- 3D LUT support for customized viewing
- Direct metadata entry
- Single SD card slot for ProRes recording
- Multiple display tools including focus peaking, zebra, and false color
- Waveform, vectorscope, histogram, and RGB parade