Heliopan Polarizator cirkularni HT (Hight Transmision) 82mm
- High Transmition - Loses Only 0,5 Stop Filter Factor
- Multi-Coating- Passes 99.8% Light
- Solid Black Brass Rotating Filter Ring
- Indexed Settings on Filter Ring
- Makes a Blue Sky Bluer - Enhances Clouds
- Minimizes Reflections in Glass or Water
- Dust, Moisture-Repellent / Easy to Clean
- Minimizes Flare
The High-Transmission Circular Polarizing Multi-Coated Filter from
Heliopan can turn an average shot into a "keeper". With its renowned
Schott glass composition and resilient black brass filter ring, this
filter offers you features that make it well-worth the investment for
both traditional film and digital shooters.
Heliopan has incorporated High-Transmission technology into this filter. It will pass 99.8% of the light passing through it with only a 1-stop loss of light and with no color change to the image. In addition, their highly regarded SH-PMC 16-layer multi-coating (8-layers on each side) gives the filter an edge when it comes to durability, flare reduction as well as dust and moisture-resistance. Anyone who wants to shoot landscapes will find this filter is excellent when it comes to enhancing the blue of the sky as well as making the clouds more distinct. On water, you will use it to eliminate reflections. And, again, with its substantial multi-coated protection, you will find it easier to clean when spray or dirt land on the glass surface.
This filter is also unique in design since its black brass filter ring is indexed so that if you are not using a traditional SLR, you will be able to set the rotating ring to a precise setting each time you wish to achieve the same degree of polarization. The brass composition of the filter ring is a benefit since it is less prone to jamming when placing or removing it.
Heliopan has been a leader in the filter industry since 1949. They are known for their high quality and production standards. Heliopan offers most of their filters with either their standard hard coating or with their industry leading SH-PMC 16-layer multi-coating that transmits over 98.8% of the light striking it on the image plane for the lowest flare and greatest color saturation.
Note: Circular polarizers are specifically designed for use with auto-focus SLR cameras (They will also work on manual systems without problems).
Same polarizing effect as regular polarizing filters that lose more light - High-Transmission design has a filter factor or 2.0 (loses only 1-stop of light) as compared to 2.5 of a traditional polarizers
- The effect of the filter is greatest at a 90° angle to the sun
- Reflections are eliminated resulting in greater color saturation
- 8-coatings on each side produce less flare and maximize reflection reduction
- Color neutral regardless of rotation
- Top layer on each side of filter repels dust and moisture - easier to clean than other filters
- Brass filter ring enhances the life of the filter
- Use with traditional film or digital photography
|Tip filtera||Cirkularni polarizator (CPL)|